ai is massively transforming our world, but there's one thing it cannot do: love. in a visionary talk, computer scientist kai fu lee details how the us and china are driving a deep learning revolution and shares a blueprint for how humans can thrive in the age of ai by harnessing compassion and creativity. "ai is serendipity," lee says.
life aboard a renovated world war ii tugboat "look at me, brendan. his time was spent on solutions—just so long as iron and plastic weren't involved. we fed our remaining drinking
· nomination to be secretary of state and i have seen countless ordinary people in foreign capitals, small towns, and rural villages, who live in a world far removed from our experiences. and i look at the opportunities that you have to influence the world and our place in the world. i look at the resources that our government can bring
the success of this first battle for clean water for all sparked the beginnings of waterkeeper alliance, which was founded in 1999.the non profit now has 342 active organizations headed by local activists in 44 countries on six continents; together, they help to protect clean water for 690 million people.
homegoods stores offer an ever changing selection of unique home fashions in kitchen essentials, rugs, lighting, bedding, bath, furniture and more all at up to 60%
· how kids are saving the planet. no comments. "i couldn't believe the look on their faces," their mother, suzette, told earth911 in reference to their reaction to the great pacific garbage patch. they are learning fun ways to make crafts out of recycled plastic and hope to raise money to combat ocean
· start ups and companies around the world are looking at alternatives to plastic, which has outpaced the production of almost every other material since the 1950s. a mountainous village in
we are looking for all types of volunteers, especially those who are passionate about making our world a better place. we hold the space in this project for people to come from all walks of life and contribute a skill, passion and/or lesson to enrich the lives this village and especially our students.
55 ways to save the environment and make a difference after hearing many people talk about the movie "an inconvenient truth", we decided to rent it from the video library. we watched it with the kids and they were very surprised to see the world drying up right in front of their eyes.
you have come to the right place if you are looking for fun, engaging and exciting neighborhood themed activities to do with toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. our activities are widely used by teachers, moms, dads, child care providers and more!
· look to any books by andrea nguyen, the doyenne of vietnamese cooking in north america – her most recent is a deep dive in to phở. or pick up australian chef tracey lister's cookbooks that highlight vietnam's street foods or regional dishes.
a world away from the 24 hour cities, you've already witnessed. here, it's time to get back to nature, keeping a look out for an array of wildlife: bengal tigers, leopards, long eared hedgehogs, sloth bears and much more that all call this park home. this evening, you'll dine aboard your train en route to jaipur. daily : breakfast; lunch
our home, rosslyn, preceeding the development, was built by andy anderson, a hunter, in 1919. rosslyn is a 5 minute drive to the village market, 7 minutes to the united nations offices at gigiri (more at peak times), 10 minutes to westlands, 20 minutes to downtown nairobi, 45 minutes to jkia international airport and wilson airport.
look for e l james' passionate new love story, the mister, available now. christian grey exercises control in all things; his world is neat, disciplined, and utterly empty—until the day that anastasia steele falls into his office, in a tangle of shapely limbs and tumbling brown hair.
discover the fascinating islands of indonesia. from the mega city, jakarta travel to the floating villages of bogor and the sleeply beach town of pangandaran. later, visit the cultural hub of yogyakarta, explore the ruins of borobodur, witness the fury of the volcanic mt bromo and
welcome to the official corporate site for the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. learn about our passion for innovation, our products, careers and more.
· chill out on golden beaches, sail around limestone karsts in halong bay, wander the maze like streets of hanoi's old quarter, relax or go hiking in vang vieng, watch the buddhist monks in luang prabang, stay overnight at a village homestay along the mekong, eat your way through hoi an on a street food crawl, get familiar with yangon on a ceo led walk, trek past rice paddies in kengtung,
the real hanoi street food experience. 3. visit the ho chi minh mausoleum and museum. see the tomb of vietnam's most beloved revolutionary turned leader, ho chi minh (the man whom ho chi minh city is named after), president from 1945 1969. in the same style as fellow communist leader, lenin, ho chi minh's body is embalmed and preserved in a glass case, in a stone tomb protected by guards.
· george washington was not only our first president, but also a master mason. freemasonry is a fraternal organization that was forged in the 14th century and has been shrouded in secrecy (and plenty of conspiracy) for much of the time since. while we aren't going to indulge in the conspiracy aspect at this time (although, if you 
rise recovery : become drug free. rehab & drug treatment center. need help?