· international paper confirmed that it will not make an offer for irish packaging company smurfit kappa, citing a lack of engagement from smurfit's management.
richard davies retail development director at smurfit kappa inspirepac limited loose, kent, united kingdom packaging and containers 3 people have recommended richard
· smurfit kappa has launched a new range of premium papers, suitable for both digital and flexographic printers. the digistar paper was developed in response to a growing demand in the market for a multi purpose premium solution delivering high
· new appointments at ds smith and smurfit kappa paper recycling and mill groups ds smith and smurfit kappa recycling uk have both made changes to their senior management structures. at ds smith, which has its recycling division based in caerphilly, peter mcguinness, chief executive of the recycling division, is also to take charge of the company
the latest tweets from smurfit kappa (@smurfitkappa). smurfit kappa is one of the leading producers of #paper based #packaging solutions in the world with
· seattle (scrap monster): european packaging major smurfit kappa announced winners of its first ever better planet packaging design challenge.the competition was part of company's efforts to offer a collaborative platform to address the rising volumes of non recyclable waste across the world.
smurfit kappa's sustainable packaging is having a transformative effect on the european fresh produce sector, with one customer reporting a sales increase of 50%. smurfit kappa was approached by a fresh fruit provider in poland who wanted a more sustainable and hygienic alternative to the wooden
· smurfit kappa group has made its first acquisitions in brazil as it looks to expand its presence in latin america, where it claims to be the biggest regional supplier of corrugated packaging
· smurfit kappa and kellogg's have been working together for over 20 years. "smurfit kappa is more than just a supplier, it is a business partner," said hector gonzalez, packaging procurement manager at kellogg's.
13 jun 2018 packaging specialists smurfit kappa has developed the thermo bag as part of its bag in box range. the bag is designed to facilitate the hot filing technique used in the production of fresh apple juice, which enhances shelf life and improves cost efficiency.
· smurfit kappa has once more been recognised for its expertise in packaging design, winning both the transport and consumer packaging categories at the national pakstar awards in poland. an innovative system for transporting fresh soft fruit called the sofrubox® won the award in the transport packaging category.
the smurfit kappa group plc is europe's leading corrugated packaging company and one of the leading paper based packaging companies in the world. it is listed on the london stock exchange and is a constituent of the ftse 100 index.
· the bag in box (bib) packaging solutions specialists at smurfit kappa (epernay, france) have expanded the range of packaging solutions for hot fill apple juice market with the custom engineered thermo bag.
· smurfit kappa has announced a collaboration with the plastic soup foundation, on an initiative that is calling for widespread adoption of sustainable packaging.
retail ready packaging from smurfit kappa, which has strict sourcing policies for its and recovered fibres smurfit kappa has announced today (16 february) that it has reached 90% certification for sold packaging.
· few of the major competitors currently working in the retail ready packaging market are mondi, smurfit kappa, ds smith, weedon group ltd, international paper, georgia pacific, caps cases ltd, vanguard companies, paperworks industries inc, westrock company, amcor limited and orora packaging australia pty ltd.
· smurfit kappa, a ftse 100 company, is one of the leading providers of paper based packaging solutions in the world, with around 46,000 employees in approximately 370 production sites across 35 countries and with revenue of €8.6 billion in 2017.
· the dublin based packaging company, smurfit kappa, has announced the winners of its first better planet packaging design challenge. the competition featured two challenges: to develop an alternative for the plastic stretch wrap which is used around pallets and to develop a fully paper based parcel with thermal protection for chocolates.
smurfit kappa is celebrating after picking up seven prizes at the 2015 starpack awards, including a gold. in a best ever for smurfit kappa uk, the company was lauded for its approach to packaging with the judges commenting "simple, intuitive, with no need for instructions," and, "real point of sale impact."
· packaging giant smurfit kappa group has confirmed to letsrecycle.com today that a merger between jefferson smurfit group and kappa packaging has been concluded.. yesterday (december 1) the merger was completed with smurfit's former shareholders taking 58.3% of the new company and kappa's owning 41.7%.