ceflex is the collaborative initiative of a european consortium of companies and associations representing the entire value chain of flexible packaging.; the ceflex mission is to further enhance the performance of flexible packaging in the circular economy by designing and advancing better system solutions identified through the collaboration of companies representing the entire value chain.
unilever north america is picking up the pace on recycled content use through several new initiatives. unilever north america president amanda sourry yesterday announced plans to accelerate and expand the company's plastics commitments at the walmart global sustainability milestone meeting.
· originally titled 'unilever, alpla, mucell combine on new bottle foaming technology' foamed hdpe soap bottles have landed in europe. and they're on their way to north america soon, too. a collaboration between personal care products giant unilever, global blow molder alpla packaging
unilever food solutions' latest world menu report finds what people want to eat more often than not wins over what they think they should eat. unilever catapults to top of sustainability rankings. in an april poll of 559 sustainability experts, unilever took the lead this year of companies most committed to sustainability. more articles news
catching the attention of consumers walking down a crowded hair care aisle, filled with several dozen unique brands, can become quite the challenge. with only seconds to spare, brands have to do all they can to stand out and make a connection. understanding this challenge, unilever partnered with crown to introduce their new tresemmé expert selection premium hair spray line.
unilever open innovation portal on behalf of unilever, yet2 manages their corporate open innovation portal, filtering & vetting all submissions on unilever's behalf. protecting them from contamination and enabling unilever to make the most effective use of their own resources, spending time on only the real opportunities. below is an overview of unilever current wants, for more detail please
unilever senior packaging manager, r&d, michael hughes, shares how the company is evaluating and designing its packaging to meet the goals of the sustainable living plan. in november 2010, unilever launched a new strategic business direction in the form of the sustainable living plan, a
· unilever has announced a partnership to pioneer a new technology which converts pet waste back into grade material for use in food packaging. the fmcg giant is partnering with start up company ioniqa and indorama ventures – one of the largest global producers of
packaging unilever, packaging unilever suppliers directory find variety packaging unilever suppliers, manufacturers, companies from around the world at packaging machine,packaging boxes,eyelash packaging box, packaging boxes
the foam technology has been developed in close collaboration between unilever, mucell extrusion and alpla. this is the first time this technology has been applied to hdpe bottles. it enables the creation of a foam layer (containing air) sandwiched between two layers
· somethings are forever the metal can in your cupboard could have been a viking sword, ocean steamer, window frame or plane!
· on the other hand, the revenue share of unilever's foods business steadily declined from 35% in 2008 to 28% in 2014. this had raised speculation that unilever may be planning to exit from its
welcome to the unilever pack portal powered by the webpac pack cloud.
unilever has enlisted creative agency anthem to design packaging for its new range of ambient knorr soups. consisting of four variants – tomato, pumpkin, vegetable and courgette – the line has
plasteurope.com is a business information platform for the european plastics industry. it is part of ki kunststoff information and pie plastics information europe, one of the leading content providers for the european plastics industry. we offer daily updated business news and reports, in depth
unilever and procter & gamble (p & g) began battling again in 1994, this time for supremacy in the european detergent sector. unilever aggressively went after p & g's market leading brand, ariel, with a new soap marketed under the names persil power, omo power, and skip power.
· unilever spends €7.7 billion on marketing and it is chief marketer keith weed's job to make sure it persuades 2.5 billion people a day to use its products speaking at advertising week europe
the divesture is part of unilever's five year plan to winnow its portfolio of brands from 1,600 down to 400. today the company announced that it had reached an agreement to sell the majority of its european frozen foods business to the permira funds for €1.725bn. unilever expects to complete the deal before the end of the year.
exclusive interview with unilever ahead of digital print for packaging europe 2015. smithers pira caught up with advisory board expert, matt daniels, global packaging capacity leader and decoration of unilever. he shared his thoughts on the brand limitation and motivation as well as future trends for packaging.
· unilever and veolia sign collaboration agreement on sustainable packaging unilever and veolia have signed a collaboration agreement to work on emerging technologies, focussing on material collection. three year partnership will work to improve waste collection and recycling infrastructure in various countries.